Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sarah & Paul ~ Love in Manhattan, KS

So I am currently laying down on the hardwood floor of our Brooklyn apartment working on editing, uploading and blogging because our stuff will not arrive until tomorrow morning, but I am putting my time in for all of you! :) Yes, the doggies and I made it safely to Brooklyn after an awesome farewell night with some fabulous friends (thank you!) and 1,400+ miles of driving...we have finally been reunited with the wifey!!! Appreciate all of your prayers, support and encouragement!

Now back to the important stuff! Sarah and Paul were married on July 4th. That day is super special to me because Brisa and I were planning on getting married that day if we had waited until she finished veterinary school...well, I'm glad we didn't wait because then I was able to photograph Sarah and Paul's amazing day! Filled with incredible love and joy, their entire day was AH-MAY-ZING! They were married at the BEAUTIFUL Scenic Valley Inn and the outdoor ceremony perfectly fit their laid back, carefree and joyous personalities!

Everything was intricately planned to suit exactly what Sarah and Paul wanted...from the early morning breakfast with friends and family to their super sweet "first look" to the ladies walking barefoot down the aisle to a ring-pop switcheroo to Paul passing out cigars at the end of the night to his guys with the biggest smile on his face EVER!

Congrats again to you both! I had an awesome time with you, your friends and your family! Thank you for having me!

You can view their online gallery of all of the wedding photos here: Sarah & Paul ~ Love! I was planning on apologizing for the amount of photos you are about to see, but that would be a lie because I am NOT sorry for showing you ALL of the awesomeness that was Sarah and Paul's wedding!









The First Look (one of my favorite parts of weddings)!!!





Absolutely LOVE Paul's expression! Justifiably so, his soon to be wife looked GORGEOUS!



The gentlemen...



The stunningly lovely ladies...



This is what happens when you have 500 groomsmen and ushers :)


One of my favorite shots of the day! Barefoot goodness plus how proud and ecstatic does the father of the bride look?


A small, intimate and quaint ceremony = just perfect for Sarah & Paul!


ring pop switcheroo ~ hilarity ensued! :)
















Onto the reception where I witnessed possibly the best cake feeding EVER! Yup, I went there.


Toasts are absolutely awesome because everyone is always focused on the speaker and that is when I can sneak a few shots of the bride and groom




First Dance


Three generations dancing together :)


Not sure how I've never seen this before, but it was possibly one of the most hilarious things I have ever seen at a wedding! All of the groom's friends stand in a line with feet apart and Paul had to navigate through on his hand and knees while getting spanked before he could take Sarah's garter off!


You couldn't beat the smile off of his face :)




At the end of the night, they had a memorial dance in honor of lost loved ones and it was a beautiful and emotional way to end such a festive and joyous celebration



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!