Friday, August 7, 2009

Max ~ Senior Portraits

When you see him for the first time, several adjectives come to mind: strong, handsome and gentle and then you start talking to him and you realize his personality goes much deeper than his movie star looks! That's right ladies and gentlemen, I'm referring to my first 2010 senior, Max! We started at the train depot in Manhattan then headed over to the Meat Wholesale area (now demolished), then to the train tracks off Linear Trail and finished up with an absolutely BEAUTI-FREAKING-FUL sunset overlooking Tuttle Lake! The weather was absolutely perfect and Max brought his best GQ poses and looks to the shoot!

Click on the following link to view all of Max's photos from his senior session: Max ~ Senior Portraits!

Thank you again for having me take your photos! And a special thanks to my new associate photographer, Brandi and ELS Photography for assisting me with the shoot!





























2 comments:

  1. you know what amazes me is that these photos were taken in manhattan of all places!! i mean, who would have guessed that tuttle could be sooo beautiful?

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally! one of my clients recently showed me this spot on the water where you can take amazing sunset photos! wish I had known about it earlier!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!