Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Happy Birthday b!

Happy Birthday to our very own b! Autumn and I (and a few people you may know) just wanted to wish you a ridiculously awesome day filled with happiness, joy and blessings because you deserve it! Hope you feel the love today!



I don't know how two ordinary people made such a beautiful and creative woman, but I do know we are truly blessed. Happy Birthday Brandi! ~ Mom

One of my favorite days, the day Brandi joined our lives! ~ Dad

Happy Birthday B! I love you so much! FACT!! Hmm or it might be oceanography...can't remember...Have a great day big sis! ~ Morgan

Holy smoke birthday girl i love you! So thankful for you in my life and another year to call you my best friend. I don't know what i would do without you dear, but i do know that you make life a little sweeter. Can't wait to give you a HUGE birthday squeeze this weekend! LOOOOVVVVEEEE YOOOUUUUU! ~ Alli

For b. happy birthday beautiful. So thankful to know you and have you in my life. Your warmth and joy show in every photo you take. ~ Annie

Happy Birthday to a woman I'll be around till we're rolling around in wheelchairs drinkin' dos equis and snuggling during rainy days! ~ Sara

B! Happiest of birthdays my dear! I'd tackle you and smother you in birthday love and hugs if there weren't a bazillion states between us! But just know that I love you lots and hope all your birthday dreams come true! Xoxoxo ~ Cami

Oh hey, remember that time when I got to see you everyday?? Yeah, I miss that. I hope your day is filled with sunshine, coffee, photos, LOVE, and "awesomesauce"-lots and lots of that. I SEE YOU IN 16 days, and it can't come soon enough. I am so excited to see you!!!!!!! HAVE AN AMAZING DAY!!! And remember, GROUP 5 NEVER SAYS DIE!!!! LOVE YOU!!! ~ Hannah

Hey B, You are such a talented and lovely person. I'm very happy that you are going to document our marriage and Friendship we couldn't imagine anyone other than you! I hope you have a happy and blessed birthday. All the best. Sincerely, Hannah's Friend.

Hey b~ Happy birthday!! I hope you have the best day ever...you're more than a former colleague. You were friends to my sons, my daughter-in-law and my grandson. You quickly became my dear friend and much more.....you were like a daughter to me. I love ya bunches and will always be here for you whenever and if ever you need anything. Have a great day. Lots of love and big hugs! Deb G. :-)

Happy Birthday to my girl B! Your inspiring talent and beauty are truly a blessing each and every day! I hope you have a fabulous birthday and many more to come! Xoxox ~ Maggie

Happy birthday to a most wonderful friend, I miss you like a fat kid misses lunch meat...like bologna. We hope to see you soon and we hope your day is full of special moments! ~ Melissa

B - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope your day is filled with nothing but friends, family, laughter and happiness - you deserve nothing less. It has been such a blessing to get to know you over the past few years, and watch your style and passion for photography grow into what it is today. We are all so lucky to have you in our lives. I love you! Here's to September birthdays and cherished friendships... Cheers! ~ Kendra

Hey b!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope you have a fantabulous day. Stay strong and believe in yourself. You are a beautiful woman inside and out. You are always in our prayers. Much love, Brisa

Brandi - The bestest birthday wishes to you! As Bob Dylan said "May you stay young forever!" We love you bunches!! JR, Mary, Ryan, Kathy, Bethany, Jason, Rebekah and Alicia

You are always dancing. I believe you coined the term, "I live to dance." Which is probably the story of your life and I love that you can combine your sweet dance moves with your love of photography as demonstrated in the following images...

…b dancing with the wedding coordinator…
…b dancing with the bride…
…b dancing with Autumn on chairs…
…and this is how I really see you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!