Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Dayna & Ryan | Attraction Session | California | Chris

Ryan and I have known each other since we were 6. Maybe earlier. We grew up playing baseball and basketball together as well as going to elementary, middle and high school together. He had the best "dipsy-doo" (curveball) that I had ever seen. When he contacted me about photographing his wedding, I was ecstatic. The opportunity to share what I love to do with old friends justifies all of the hard work and energy that I have spent to build La Brisa to what it is today. I met Dayna and Ryan on an absolutely gorgeous day in Los Gatos, CA for their Attraction Session and they made everything sooo incredibly easy for me. Ridiculously gorgeous, trusting and they were both up for just about anything that I asked of them! Dayna, as you can see, is a 10. Seriously. Ryan, you are definitely marrying up and I could not be happier for you!

Thank you again for selecting La Brisa to photograph your amazing Attraction Session. I hope that you LOVE your images and I cannot wait to photograph your wedding this weekend in Zephyr Cove, NV!

You can view more images from their session on the La Brisa Facebook page by clicking HERE.

To all of you aspiring photographers, we are partnering with our awesome friends at Anecdotally Yours (www.anecdotallyyours.com) to offer an Introduction to Portrait Photography class! 100% of profits will be donated to worthy causes! For more information, click on this link - http://labrisaphoto.blogspot.com/2012/04/introduction-to-portrait-photography.html

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!