Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The A Family | Joy Session | California | b & Chris

I graduated high school with the parents of the A Family and when they suggested that we do their Joy Session at our old high school, I was super excited because it would definitely be a walk down memory lane. Plus, I could show b my old stomping grounds! The A Family is ridiculously adorable. With soooo much personality, they were incredibly easy to photograph and such a joy to spend time with them. Congratulations and many blessings to the newest addition to your amazing family! =)

Thank you again for selecting La Brisa to photograph your amazing family. I hope that you LOVE your images and we cannot wait until next time!

You can view more images from their session on the La Brisa Facebook page by clicking HERE.























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!