Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Matthew & Samantha | Joy Session | Topeka, KS | Chris

During my last visit to Kansas, I was delighted when one of my gorgeous models, Samantha, from a La Brisa Aspiring Photographer Workshop contacted me about a fun session with her step-brother and herself as a present for her step-mom! We met at Cedar Crest in Topeka and had an absolute blast running around MacLennan State Park and really we were all just trying to keep up with Matthew...who is one of the most adorable little boys ever! =)

Thank you again for selecting La Brisa to photograph you both!. I hope that you LOVE your images and I can not wait until next time!

Special thanks to Rebecca of Rebecca Witte Photography for assisting me with this shoot!

You can view more images from their session on the La Brisa Facebook page in their album HERE.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!