Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Photography for a Cause update!

Howdy all! If you're like me, you are probably just starting/finishing your taxes. The only reason I finished them "early" this year is because I'm leaving tomorrow to go home for my dad's birthday and to photograph an incredible wedding in San Martin, CA! I'm sending all of you procrastinators happy and hopeful "Big Refund" vibes!

Well, I wanted to update you all on our progress for Photography for a Cause as we close in on the halfway point of April. Through this afternoon, we have raised $191 to donate to our awesome organizations. =( Yup, very rarely do I bust out the unhappy face, but I think that this warrants it! I know that you all wait until the very end to purchase your photographs, but knowing that stil doesn't help my blood pressure/stress/anxiety! So help me out and head on over to the website - Photography for a Cause and view the all of the amazing photographs for sale this year! 

By the way, to our incredible CLIENTS, by purchasing prints from your own sessions, those profits will all be added to Photography for a Cause! So if you have been waiting to pull the trigger on a gorgeous enlargement from your wedding or portrait session, NOW is the perfect time!

Here are a few of our most popular purchases so far. Click on the photo to order it for yourself, your friends or for a stranger! =)


Tulips | Spring 2010 | Manhattan, KS

Autumn | Fall 2009 | Manhattan, KS



From Chris' Gallery
Konza Prairie | Spring 2009 | Manhattan, KS

Hanalei Bay | Winter 2011 | Kauai, HI





Moonlight State Beach | Summer 2010 | Escondido, CA

Century Oak - Texas A&M | Spring 2010 | College Station, TX

Email us (info@labrisaphotography.com) about your upcoming wedding or to schedule a portrait session!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!