Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Walter Wednesday

For those of you who have been following the blog for awhile, you are quite familiar with Walter's story, the puppy who was thrown out of a moving car's window on Easter Sunday and left for dead. To reacquaint you, here's the original blog post - Walter Wednesday April 2010. Then a month later, Walter revisited the hospital, Veterinary Referral & Emergency Group, where my wife used to work and dramatically improved - Walter Wednesday May 2010.

Recently,  The New York Companion and Cesar's Way (of Dog Whisperer fame) contacted me to use some of the photos that I took for their articles about Walter. Here is the article by Michael D. Mullins in the New York Companion - "Benevolent Bartender saves Abused Brooklyn Pup."

One of the editors at Cesar's Way sent me a few printed copies of their November 2010 issue and I'd like to share them with you. My photos are the two at the very bottom in the last photograph that show the VERG staff with a healthy Walter and of Walter about a week after he started his treatment.  It continues to amaze me  how the community has really rallyed around Walter and I am just happy that I could play a small role in spreading the word! =)





My two photographs are at the bottom of the page!


Are you on Facebook? Of course you are! Check out the La Brisa Photography Fan Page to view the latest teasers, helpful articles and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!