Friday, September 10, 2010

Q&A with Wrenn of Wrenn Bird Photography

Today, I am happy to introduce to you, Wrenn, a fabulous photographer who I met through the La Brisa Photography Aspiring Photographer Workshop (APW) for our Q&A Photographer Series! Wrenn is incredibly sweet and her wonderful personality is truly evident in her amazing work! You can find more of her photographs at www.wrennbirdphotography.com

Chris: Let's start with a little bio, tell me about yourself.

Wrenn: I grew up in Henderson, which is a small town in East Texas, graduated from Texas Tech University with an Agricultural Communications degree. Married the love of my life in May, 2007 and he brought me to Manhattan, Kansas. We have two dogs and are very involved in the beef industry. I started my business, Wrenn Bird Photography, in May 2010, after a few years of capturing images as a hobby. When I am not shooting, I enjoy cooking with my husband, gardening and running. I am available for sessions in Manhattan, KS and Sedan, KS...but I love to travel and am always up for an adventure.

Chris: How did you become a photographer?

Wrenn: When I was planning my own wedding, I was introduced to quality photography and I fell in love. I was amazed at what these photographers could do and I wanted to do the same.

Chris: Why should I book you as a photographer?

Wrenn: What makes me most unique is my enthusiasm and excitement about the chance to be your photographer. I love the feeling of providing quality images that will last you and your family a lifetime.

Chris: How would you describe your style?

Wrenn: My style of photography is the use of natural light and settings with a little vintage junk mixed in!

Chris: If you had to pick your favorite piece of equipment, what would it be and why?

Wrenn: My favorite piece of equipment would be the 50mm f/1.8 lens.

Chris: What advice would you give to aspiring photographers?

Wrenn: Don't be afraid to ask questions.


The following images are my top favorites from my recent sessions.

















Are you on Facebook? Of course you are! Check out the La Brisa Photography Fan Page to view the latest teasers, helpful articles and more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!