Thursday, October 8, 2009

Addie & Koren ~ Fashion by Chris!

A while back, a couple of photographers set up a shootout with a couple of aspiring models from Model Mayhem (MM). For up and coming photographers, models, stylists, photo editors, etc., www.modelmayhem.com is a great (read: free) resource to barter your skills in order to fulfill and improve each others' portfolios! You can check out my MM profile here: La Brisa Photography! When I first started my business, I used MM quite a bit to build my portfolio and it was crazy helpful in developing my abilities and confidence as a photographer. Be careful though as I've heard some photographers and models are a bit flaky, but I have never had that issue in all of my solid MM experiences!

So I joined the following photographers for the shootout:

Brandi of La Brisa Photography
Cathy of Cathy Mores Photography
Eric of ELS Photography

Special thanks to Addie, Koren and Koren's husband, Nick, for helping us work on a few things and add a new dynamic to our portfolios!

You can view all of the pictures from each of their session through their online galleries: Addie ~ Fashion and Koren ~ Fashion!
Enjoy the pictures!

Brandi and I started out with the beautiful Addie :)






A little behind the scenes action of Brandi at work!








Darkness fell upon us rather quickly, so we played around a little bit with the our cars' headlights


And a little more behind the scenes of the other photographers




Now onto Koren!












Koren wanted to take a few shots with her husband, Nick, and we were happy to help!








Check out La Brisa Photography's GEAR!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!