Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March Madness BABY!!!

Hey all!

Well, several things have occurred in the past month that make me super excited about the future of La Brisa Photography!

  1. Brisa had her tonsils removed and she said she’s feeling better than she has in the past few YEARS! YAY! Does not directly effect the company, but it makes me much happier! :)
  2. We’re leaving awesome Manhattan, KS for the amazing Brooklyn, NY! Brisa will be leaving in June, but I will be staying in Manhattan through August to shoot fabulous weddings here in the Midwest!
  3. I am currently putting together a magnificent album of the favorite engagement and wedding photos from all of my former couples and I can’t wait to show it off!!!
  4. March Madness is coming!!!  And I want to share my excitement with you by offering a 15% discount on all of my photography packages! You must reserve your date in March, but the session can be anytime between now through August! SOOOOOOOOOO…email me and let me know you are interested in the MARCH MADNESS discount and I’ll hook you up with these prices (all prices subject to tax and travel fees if applicable):

a.     Weddings w/ 2 photographers = $2125

b.     Weddings w/ me! = $1700

c.      All Portrait sessions = $125

Here are a few photos to show you what I’ve been doing lately! Sorry for the lack of blog stalking material!!!

Kacie & Monte’s Wedding…

 


Parker Powers…

 


Visit to the Brookville Hotel with great friends!




1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!