Friday, October 17, 2008

Please Support Ashleigh!

Hey all you loyal La Brisa Photography blog readers! This is for you! A good friend of ours and an amazing designer, Ashleigh, has entered into a graphic design contest and needs some love! Please read the following email from her and vote for her design! She's a senior at K-State and she is well on her way towards a trendsetting career!

Hey all,

I entered my design in a contest to send me to NY. The design is for
YSL's Rouge Volupte Lipstick collection. The more votes I get, the
better chance I have at winning! Go to this link and vote! Thanks so
much for your help, wish me luck!!!

http://www.yslbeautyus.com/i58/information.html?pbb_qsi=5803018&=PPIMEMAIL_PBB_YSLRogueVolupte_333_PPIMEMAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!