Sunday, January 13, 2008

Week 2: Introduce Yourself

A few of my fellow photographers and I are working through a photo project called 52 Weeks of Awesomeness. For Week 2, the title is introduce yourself and I wanted to introduce myself by showing what I believe is the number one thing in capturing great people photography. You can read and learn so much about a person based on the expression of their eyes. For supermodels, this is how they earn the big bucks and the status. For professional athletes, this is what gives them the initimidating edge over their opponents. For petowners, this is how you command obedience. And for photographers, this is what makes or breaks a photograph. Due to my squinty eyes, I'm not able to to truly convey my point, but my picture (thanks to some help from my lovely wife) hopefully provides a glimpse of what I want to portray.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!