Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sarah & Danny | Attraction Session | Houston, TX | Chris

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Regardless if you love it or hate it, at the very least it is a yearly reminder to think about someone you love. Today, I want to celebrate love by sharing Sarah and Danny's super fun engagement session at Discovery Green Park!

Sarah and Danny are super cute together. I could tell just seeing them walking towards the park that their session would be awesome. Sarah, with her gorgeous smile and adorable dimples, is a photographer's dream!

Thank you again so much for the opportunity to photograph your engagement session and I can't wait to photograph your April wedding! =)



Absolutely love moments like this




One of my favorites of the day!






























Are you on Facebook? Of course you are! Check out the La Brisa Photography Fan Page to view the latest teasers, helpful articles and more!

  Help me reach my goal - 50 States by 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!