Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Toni & Jarrod | Attraction Session | Houston, TX | Chris

For my latest engagement session, I met Toni & Jarrod at the The Heritage Society in the Theater District of Houston! We had a fabulous time running around the park and it was awesome getting to know the both of them and their INCREDIBLE love story. A story filled with compassion, hardship and beauty and I feel so much better about life just by knowing them. True story.

Thank you again for selecting me to photograph your engagement session and I wish you both all of the best!











































i LOVE this.


















Email us (info@labrisaphotography.com) about your upcoming wedding or to schedule a portrait session!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!