Monday, February 21, 2011

Viva Las Vegas!

Brisa and I are in Vegas! Completely random story. Brisa has a veterinary conference that she will be attending and invited me to tag along for the week. I, of course, said yes. Then we matched up dates and her conference is at the same time as the 2011 WPPI Las Vegas event! What a coincidence, right?

My wife's veterinary conference just happens to be occurring simultaneously with one of the largest wedding and portrait photographer conferences in the country? WHAT? So while she's off becoming way smarter than I will ever be, I'll be at the tradeshow checking out new vendors, testing equipment and networking with a TON of awesome photographers. Yup, I'm super excited!

On Sunday morning, I had a sunrise engagement session that I am super eager to share with you! Go to www.facebook.com/labrisaphotography to view a few teasers from the session! We've already seen Cirque du Soleil Viva Elvis AND Brisa has already made a little money playing craps!

Two vacations (kinda) in two months for the Hsiehs? Who knew??? =)



Email us (info@labrisaphotography.com) about your upcoming wedding or to schedule a portrait session!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!