Monday, February 7, 2011

Julianne & Lonnie | Wedding in Black & White | Chris

For a long time, I've been wanting to edit an entire wedding completely in black and white. Instead of waiting for my next opportunity, I decided to re-edit one of my incredible 2010 weddings: Julianne & Lonnie | Wedding | Fairbury, NE! I love the look and feel of black and white images; especially in print!

Do you have a favorite black and white photograph from your own wedding? Well, I'd love to see it! Comment with a link to the image and be sure to add the name of your photographer too!

Click the play icon to see Julianne and Lonnie's wedding in black and white! =)



Are you on Facebook? Of course you are! Check out the La Brisa Photography Fan Page to view the latest teasers, helpful articles and more!

  Help me reach my goal - 50 States by 2015!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Chris. They are absolutely stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!