Sunday, February 6, 2011

Contest! Win a photograph from my Hawaii collection!

Happy Super Bowl Sunday everyone! This morning, I woke up and decided to do something fun because it seems our entire nation is consumed by the Super Bowl today! So to fuel the momentum, I'm having a contest for today only! In order to participate, you will need a Facebook account and submit your entry here - www.facebook.com/labrisaphotography!

The Details:
Super Bowl Sunday! Guess the winner AND the correct score and receive an 8x12 print from my Hawaii collection (of your choice) delivered to your door! One entry per FB account. Multiple entries will from same account will eliminate account from contention. Will honor first dated post of identical entries. Deadline to enter is kickoff time ~ 5:29pm Central Time. Have fun! =)



Are you on Facebook? Of course you are! Check out the La Brisa Photography Fan Page to view the latest teasers, helpful articles and more!

  Help me reach my goal - 50 States by 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!