Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bratcher Wedding Album!

I love wedding albums. I love knowing that my clients own a tangible piece of art from the most celebrated day of their lives. When Alison and Kevin ordered an album with their wedding package I was absolutely delighted! Yesterday, they just received their gorgeous 12"x12" leather wedding album and I was doing ALL that I could to hold off sharing these images with you!

I partnered with Element Creative Studio who created the Wilson Wedding Album, to design Alison and Kevin's masterpiece! Lindsey and Sonya possess an amazing and intricate flair for beautiful story telling that is comprehensively evident through their work on Alison and Kevin's wedding!

I must thank Cindy of Cindy Loughridge Photography for shooting with me and providing incredible images of the wedding!

For all of my wedding clients, I am still offering a special opportunity for you to order a beautiful, custom designed wedding album! Please contact me for details!































And just so you can appreciate how big and beautiful these albums are (it's my wife's magazine, I swear!)...


Are you on Facebook? Of course you are! Check out the La Brisa Photography Fan Page to view the latest teasers, helpful articles and more!

  Help me reach my goal - 50 States by 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!