Monday, September 14, 2009

Sarah ~ Style by Chris

You may recognize Sarah from the myriad of weddings and shoots that she's assisted me on over the years! Now, Sarah is taking off on her own and absolutely running away with all of my clients! Just kidding Sarah! :)

Seriously though, Sarah has created, developed and succeeded in branding her own photography company, Sarah Jeanne Photography and I could not be happier for her! Sarah's business is rocking! She's done numerous weddings and portrait sessions! I even second shot for one of HER weddings! How awesome is that? Super excited to see her development over the years and to see what she accomplishes in her amazingly bright and suh-weet future!!!

So Sarah asked if I could take a few headshots for her (through her mom's request) before I left Kansas and I was more than happy to do so! Not only is Sarah absolutely gorgeous, she has an even more beautiful and Ah-MAY-zing personality! We had a ton of fun on a gloomy day that included a few sprinkles, but Sara of Sara Mays Photography and I had a wonderful time photographing Sarah and all of her many facial expressions! After starting out in the now demolished industrial area in Southeast Manhattan, we headed over to the always beautiful Top of the World Park! Thankfully the rain held off long enough and created some amazing diffused light to truly portray Sarah's stop-in-your-tracks smile!!!

Sarah, I can't thank you enough for ALL of your help as my assistant over the years! You rock! And you know it! Many blessings to you and your future endeavors!

You can view all of Sarah's through her online gallery: Sarah ~ Just Because! Enjoy the photos!


















Here's Sarah working it for Sara! :)









2 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!