Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Gilliam Family by Chris!

On a warm summer afternoon, I had the pleasure of photographing the stylish and beautiful Gillam family at Kansas State University's Old Stadium! With the awesome help of ELS Photography and Sara Mays Photography, the family absolutely rocked it! Two beautiful parents equals three stunningly adorable children and we had a blast running around with the family all throughout the gorgeous evening! I love photographing families because I love everything about families: the relationships, the dynamics, the love and support. My family is incredibly close and supportive and I love witnessing how other families remind me of my own!

Thank you so much for having me take your awesome family pictures! Enjoy!



























Click the PLAY button to view all of the photos from their session!










Bookmark and Share







Check out La Brisa Photography's GEAR!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh so cute! your lighting was pure dreamy perfection!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!