Thursday, September 17, 2009

Lindsey & Nate ~ Love in Steele, ND

For my first ever destination wedding, I headed to Steele, North Dakota for Lindsey and Nate's AWESOME country wedding! It was my first time to North Dakota and I gotta admit, I absolutely LOVED it out there! The landscape, the countryside and the people were way better than advertised! You may recall Lindsey and Nate's rockin engagement pictures and how could you not because they were super fun!

I arrived in North Dakota on Friday and I had plenty of time to settle into the beautiful area and get ready for their wedding rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. The wedding took place at Lindsey's parent's amazing home that left me speechless! Seriously, it was like Brisa's dream home! So completely idyllic and befitting of the area! After the rehearsal, we headed to Nate's ranch for an authentic country dinner and then Nate, Lindsey and several of their friends entertained all of us with some roping! What more could I ask for?

The day of their wedding was unbelievable! Picturesque weather, amazingly warm and friendly families, friends and guests. Perfect tiny details (check out Lindsey's jewelry website!) that surrounded the event especially their very unique unity branding; instead of a unity candle or sand ceremony! This was by far the largest wedding I have ever been apart of...more than 300+ at the ceremony and more than 500+ at the reception! How awesome is that? So much love and support for Lindsey and Nate :)

Ok, I could write pages and pages about my unbelievable experience in North Dakota, but I'll save you from that and just share the pictures! :)

Prepare yourselves for an OVERLOAD of photos! You can view all of the photos from the wedding rehearsal and rehearsal dinner: Lindsey & Nate ~ Rehearsal! And you can view all of Lindsey & Nate's wedding photos through their online gallery: Lindsey & Nate ~ Love!

Thank you again soooooooo much! Can't wait to see North Dakota again!!! Enjoy!





View from Nate's ranch :)




















Lindsey's wedding shoes @ the altar :)






Dogs and a wedding??? My perfect photography situation! :)








During their first look! I love it when my couples see each other ahead of time and have really special moments like this!
















One of my favorite wedding party formal pictures ever! :)




I love my stunning brides!




The fellas rolled in on Lindsey's dad's Model T!


Lindsey's dad surprised Lindsey with a horse drawn carriage!




Love these moments!


The Unity Branding...how cool, right???






Inbetween the beautiful ceremony and before the rockin reception, we stopped on the way and grabbed a few more photos!




Now onto the reception!


Again, do yourselves a favor and check out Lindsey's jewelry!




Hello beautiful North Dakota sunset!




Thanks to the live band and a super fun group, there was dancing, dancing and more dancing!














And a bridal flip to finish the evening!


In case you haven't seen enough yet, click on play below to view ALL (1108) of Lindsey and Nate's wedding pictures!









2 comments:

  1. oh wow their smiles are contagious! you did an excellent job chris!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wedding!!! It looks just like a couple I had recently, they got married in cowbow boots too! I love the unity branding, so unique! Great job Chris!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!