Friday, September 11, 2009

Alli & Jake ~ Maternity by Brandi!

In honor of Brandi's birthday, what better way to celebrate than with her first blog post for La Brisa Photography! Woohoo! Happy Birthday Brandi! ~ Chris

Alli and Jake is where it all started for me. I captured their love last fall for an engagement session and exactly one year later was able to help them celebrate a new addition to their family. I discussed with Alli about my dream of becoming a photographer over a year ago and booking me for their engagement session was Alli’s way of encouraging me to pursue my dream (Thank you Alli!!!)!!

They went on their first date on November 15, 2007 after meeting through their church…actually Alli was swooning over Jake every Sunday while he played in the church band…and one year later on November 15, 2008, Jake and Alli were married. Their incredible relationship with God has bonded them together as an amazingly loving and beautiful couple. As in their first session, we went to Pioneers Park in Lincoln NE. Morning light softened the session and along with the sun, their love radiates through these photos.

Thank you Jake and Alli for being such amazing clients and friends! I can’t wait to capture your future memorable moments!! You can view all of Alli & Jake's photos through their online gallery: Alli & Jake ~ Maternity!






1 comment:

  1. oh goodness, brandi, you did an EXCELLENT job! those black and whites are absolutely stunning! welcome to the world; I can't wait to see what more fabulousness you have to offer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!