Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tracey & Charlie | Attraction Session | San Francisco, CA | Chris

Tracey and Charlie are from New Jersey. Yes, they have awesome "Jersey Shore"- esque accents, especially when they talk excitedly. In a word, they are awesome and I wished we live closer because I think Brisa and I would be really good friends with them. They have two adorable doggies, Tully and Roxy, that totally remind me of my own canine children. Charlie is passionate. He co-founded the non-profit, unitechange, which you should definitely support! Tracey is compassionate. She is a Special Education teacher. And they are high school sweethearts and are very much in love. They are getting married in Jersey which crosses off another state on my goal to photograph a wedding in all 50 states by 2015 (thanks to my friend, Heather, for the referral, she will receive a free portrait session!). Can't wait to see you again and meet your families (especially your moms!) and your fist pumping friends! =)

Thank you sooooo much for the opportunity to photograph your engagement session! To view all of their images, go to www.labrisaphotography.com and click on "Clients"! 

I think Charlie did quite well with this

Tully is a ham (not literally, of course). 

For some reason, I love this image and I can't tell you why.


Roxy is the sweetest thing ever.

I don't know why parking garages are so cool for photography, but they are. 


Then we headed to Baker Beach with our fingers crossed for beautiful weather!

The ocean air gave Tracey's hair a little va-va-voom and she was looking fierce!






My goal is to photograph moments like this.









Then we finished up with a little light painting!


Email us (info@labrisaphotography.com) about your upcoming wedding or to schedule a portrait session!

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I think I'd like you to shoot my engagement... I'll keep you posted :)

    also...those dogs are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait, hold up, you're engaged???? or are you just planning for the future? either way, thanks for the compliments! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!