Monday, March 21, 2011

Michelle & Kyle | Wedding | Goodyear, AZ | Chris

Last week, I had the distinct privilege of photographing Michelle and Kyle's amazing wedding just outside of Phoenix, Arizona. Michelle is stunningly gorgeous and Kyle isn't too shabby himself! =) The outdoor wedding was incredible and their super fun families and friends created a festive family reunion type atmosphere!

You can view the entire gallery of their wedding day and order professional prints by going to www.labrisaphotography.com and click on "Clients"!

Arizona is super awesome and I happily crossed off another state in my goal to photograph a wedding in all 50 states by 2015! Special thanks to my good friends, Jenna and Travis for showing Brisa and I how amazing Phoenix is and ensuring that is definitely on our list of places to consider after Houston!

Wedding Ceremony & Reception - PebbleCreek Golf Resort
Hair Stylist - Melissa of Red Door Spas
Makeup Artist - Jodi of Red Door Spas




Brody!


One of my favorite getting ready images ever



I absolutely LOVE it when clients do a first look because they actually have time to spend time together before the festivities and craziness ensue...






One of my favorites of their portraits!


Kyle = stud.

Michelle = gorgeous.


The gentlemen

The beautiful ladies








This is out of focus, but I don't care because I love how emotional it is!






First Dance

Father-Daughter dance

Let there be dancing!




Wedding Tunnel!

And a little gift that the wedding party left for the newlyweds! Here's Kyle seeing the inside of his truck for the first time.

Email us (info@labrisaphotography.com) about your upcoming wedding or to schedule a portrait session!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!