Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Stefanowicz Family | Joy Session | Las Vegas, NV | Chris

While out in Vegas, I had the distinct privilege of photographing the Stefanowicz children! They are incredibly adorable and gorgeous at the same time! =) I found an abandoned motel off the strip and it was a perfect location for a super fun session.

Thank you so much for having me photograph your family! I hope you LOVE the images! You can view even more photos from their session by clicking the following link - La Brisa on Facebook!













The happy family minus mom!






After photographing the little ones, I focused on the beautiful girls and they are even more gorgeous in person!























Email us (info@labrisaphotography.com) about your upcoming wedding or to schedule a portrait session!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!