Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Reagan | Style Session | Houston, TX | B & Chris

Last week B visited Brisa and me in Houston and because I love shooting with her, I set up several sessions just for fun! We had an absolute blast, ate a ton of awesome food and thoroughly enjoyed taking ridiculously awkward behind the scenes photos of each other that you can view here - Purely Ridiculousness!

Our first shoot was with the awesomely gorgeous, Reagan! She rocked the shoot in the bitter cold (for Texas, at least)! By the end of the session, her poor hands were purple, but she didn't let that stop her from doing her best America's Next Top Model impression!

One of things that is really awesome about shooting with B is how differently we see things. Same setups and very very different results and I absolutely love that. And Reagan's session shows this more than any other shoot we have done together. You'll see!

Thanks again Reagan for being beautiful, fun and awesome! =)

My view


B's view








My view


B's view










B's view


My view


B's view


My view








B's view


My view




And a little light painting to finish the night!


Are you on Facebook? Of course you are! Check out the La Brisa Photography Fan Page to view the latest teasers, helpful articles and more!

  Help me reach my goal - 50 States by 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!