Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Wall Family!

Bright colors + slightly overcast day + two adorable boys = AH-MAY-ZING family session!!! I've known Dawn essentially since I moved to Manhattan and so it was super fun for me to do a session with her and her family! We started out at the K-State University Gardens and then headed over to the Alumni Center and I had an absolute blast with the entire family! I really love watching family dynamics especially because my family is uncommonly close to each other. The Walls were exactly the same way! Just watching the boys play together and take care of each other was one of the sweetest things ever!

Thank you again so much for selecting me as your photographer! To view all of their photos, check out their online gallery: The Wall Family!

Enjoy the photos! :)






My favorite shot of the day :)







1 comment:

  1. great job! i think my favorite might be the line with little man with the glasses up front...how darling! no wait...the blurred out one of mom and dad with the kids playing behind them...THAT'S my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!