Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sarah & Paul ~ Engaged!

Sarah and Paul are probably two of the coolest people that I have ever photographer together. They are both just so comfortable in their own skin with rockin personalities and styles. Plus, they are both very easy on the eyes...if you know what I mean :) Not only are they good looking, but they are super smart too AND they are way fun! How can you not like them? Seriously, try and you'll fail. They didn't even give me a chance...they put a smile on my face as soon as I saw them!

I absolutely love clients who trust me to do whatever I want and if you've ever been on one of my shoots, I am literally all over the place with my whims and ideas! :) One of my brilliant ideas was to have the two of them stand at the very top of the old football stadium and little did I know that Paul is terrified of heights! But they are troopers and Paul was probably ridiculously afraid, but he nailed the shots anyways which you will see below! This was by far one of the quickest engagement session + wedding package that I have ever had and I am soooooooo stinkin excited to share photos from their big day soon!

To view all of the photos from Sarah & Paul's engagement session, head over to their online gallery: Sarah & Paul ~ Engaged!








Hello Bling!



2 comments:

  1. more yummy flare! love it.. i love the ones of them in the 'doorway'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks J! absolutely amazing couple and the light just seemed to perfectly kiss them wherever we went! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!