Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Malchow Family!

Family. I miss mine terribly! Especially after my oldest sister just gave birth to my second nephew, Timothy! Hopefully I can head out to San Diego soon to take a few photos to share with all of you! I don't know what it is about family, but happy families make me incredibly happy! Call me a softy, but anytime I see a movie where there's a strong connection and/or relationship between the father and son, it brings tears to my eyes. Everytime. No joke, that's just the way I roll :)

Anyways, back to the awesomely adorable and fun Malchow family! They made the long drive to Manhattan from Nebraska and I was super excited to see everyone again! Shauna, whom you may remember from her sessions here and here) is one of Brisa's best friends and so it is always nice to have a chance to catch up after everyone has moved away to their new veterinarian jobs! So Shauna's mom, sisters, brother and nieces joined us for a quick shoot because as many of you photographers already know, children photography does not last very long! :) But, we managed to snag a few shots of the happy family out at Wildcat Park and I could not be happier with the results!

Thanks again to you all for making the trip out to the land of the purple!

To view all of their photos, check out their online gallery: The Malchow Family!















2 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!