Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Rouse Family | Joy Session | Topeka, KS | Chris

After my first trip ever to South Carolina, I am hooked. The people, the history and the overall beauty of the area is undeniable. Literally, I cannot wait to go back! You can view photos of my morning as a tourist HERE. Today, I am super excited to share my session with the Rouse family!

One of my goals with La Brisa is to be your photographer for life. And that is why I absolutely love the Rouse family! From their super fun Attraction Session to their gorgeous wedding and now to the start of their incredible family with this Joy Session, I am greatly honored and privileged to have been their photographer for their life celebrations. The best part is that throughout all of these major events, we have never lived in the same town! =)

Please join me in welcoming the newest addition to the Rouse family! Thank you again so much for the continued opportunities to photograph your lives! I hope that you LOVE your images and we cannot wait until next time!

You can view more images from their session on the La Brisa Facebook page by clicking HERE.

Special thanks to Rebecca Witte Photography for assisting me with this session. You rock!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!