Friday, October 21, 2011

Laura & Jordan | Wedding Slideshow!

Happy Friday everyone! I am headed to Sedona, AZ for some photography today and I just wanted to share with you a quick (1:40) slideshow from last week’s incredible wedding that b and I photographed! During the ceremony, the bride’s sister sang while the bride’s brother played the guitar and it was absolutely beautiful. So I took out my phone and started recording them and added it to their wedding teasers. Super fun, right? (Yes, I was super excited about this). Later on, I will definitely share a full post from their incredible wedding, but here is a sneak peak! Have a wonderful weekend everyone! =)

To watch the video in HD, please click the rectangle icon in the lower right corner of the video to enable full screen and then click ON next to the HD icon!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!