Thursday, December 3, 2009

Streets of New York

I put together a short slideshow of a few pictures that I have taken since I moved to New York. One of the most amazing things about this city is the culture. Every where you go, you heard people speaking languages from all over the world. Within a 5 minute walk from my apartment, I can try 20 different ethnic foods. Over the next few months, I plan on really taking advantage of my time here to explore, photograph and enjoy all of the splendors of this amazing city!






4 comments:

  1. thanks all! I'm not much of a city boy, but I gotta take advantage of my time here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are great! makes me want to move there and enjoy the people, the crowds, the culture. we loved our time there in august -- enjoy the rest of your time there, too. it's unlike any other place in the world!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!