Thursday, December 24, 2009

Laura & Jake - Love in Kansas City

Laura and I have had quite the history. First time I had the pleasure of photographing her was way back in March of 2008 with her best friend Rebecca - HERE. Then, the second time around was when Laura wanted to do a friends' shoot and I was happy to oblige! You can view that session - HERE. Finally, after all of the talking, I had a chance to meet her boyfriend turned fiance, Jake, during their awesome engagement shoot - HERE. Can I just say that Laura looks more and more beautiful with each shoot? I love my gorgeous clients! :)

So you do not have any idea how excited I was to photographer Laura and Jake's wedding! With the amazing assistance of my associate photographer, Brandi, and Eric of ELS Photography, we covered their fabulous wedding from hair salon to their rainy departure!

Laura and Jake were possibly the most relaxed and calm bride and groom I have ever had. Throughout the day, they were just happy and ready to party! They really set the atmosphere for everyone because even with the pending weather, all of the family and guests were excited and eager to dance!

My absolute favorite moments of the entire day were when Laura and Jake were smiling at each other. They look as if they are in their own little world and nobody else is with them. Perfectly in love.

Thank you so much for having us photograph your wedding! We had a blast and we hope you love your pictures!

Reception Site - Bacchanalia Private Dining











The Men


Stud


Details of the gorgeous dress




Brandi's rockin shot of the men


Elegantly Beautiful


Brandi's view of the First Look


My view


Brandi's awesome shot that I absolutely love


Bouquets!


Fabulous ladies


Amazing shot by Brandi right before the walk down the aisle






I absolutely love this photo. Love the simplicity, love the clean lines, love Laura's expression. My favorite photo of their wedding!


This epitomizes Laura and Jake




I set up a quick slideshow of images for Laura to see and Brandi took this great shot of Laura's reaction!


First dance


Mid fist pump between brothers! FTW!


da Bling




At the end of the night, there were a ton of heartfelt goodbyes and congratulations.


Good night!


Be sure to watch the video below for an awesome toast by Laura's dad and to see Jake and his mom showing off their sweet dance moves! Want to watch it in HD? Click HD Version!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!