Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Honoring Zach Sobiech

"You don't have to find out that you are dying, to start living." ~ Zach Sobiech

As a photographer, you are privileged to meet and photograph the most extraordinary people. At a recent wedding in Kansas City, I was able to meet and photograph Zach. He was as celebrated and cherished as the bride and it was a phenomenal night of dancing, laughter and joy. 

Click on this link to read more about Zach life - "Zach Sobiech: Finding peace through music

Scroll past the images to view an amazing documentary about Zach's phenomenal impact on others during his brief 18 years of life. I hope that his story inspires you to ACT by donating to the Zach Sobiech Osteosarcoma Fund to perpetually prolong his mission of helping others fight cancer.


Please watch this incredible documentary about Zach's everlasting legacy...



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! What an honor to have met such an extraordinary person! I watched the video this morning (on my way to work, shame on me) but I cried and laughed and smiled. He is such an inspiration.

    Great photos Chris!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!