Thursday, January 17, 2013

52WoA: Weeks 20-24

As a photographer, sometime you need to work on things outside of your normal purview and this project is going to help us (and you) challenge, grow and creatively develop your photography as a whole. Weekly for the next year, we will be sharing our images with you here!

For those of you interested in participating, PLEASE join us! The more the merrier! You definitely do not need to be a professional photographer, this is something you can easily do with your point and shoot, cell phone, ipad, etc. You can comment with a link to your image here on our blog or on our La Brisa fan page or you can tag La Brisa Photography in your image on your own FB page or use the hashtag #52WoA on twitter that way we can share your efforts with everyone else! If you are interested in joining our La Brisa Aspiring Photographer Workshop group on FB, please request to join as we will also be sharing our images there too.

Next Thursday, January 24th, Week 25: “DREAMS” will be due. The image must be created between today and January 24th. Good luck!

Here are our Week 20 – “RED” images!

I am a red-light hitter... it's just the facts. I inherited this talent from my father. Once in a blue moon I will hit a stretch of green lights- it's ALWAYS noticed. and a big deal. If you take the fact that you are a green-light hitter for granted.... well.... stop it.
my wife's favorite color is red. we had quite a bit of red in our homes. especially in our cupboards...

Here are our Week 21 – “GIFTS” images!

my mom knows me too well... one of my Christmas gifts, a "goats in trees!" calendar...
One of the first gifts that I ever received from my then lady-friend was this gem of a photo of the two of us. Yes, I had frosted tips. Yes, Brisa still dated me. No, I did not have to bribe/drug her to go out with me. I just needed to wear her down. True Story.

Here are our Week 22 – “RESOLUTIONS” images!

DO ALL THE YOGA!
Last year, I became so delayed with editing that I made this HUGE list of all the shoots that needed to be edited. It was overwhelming. This year, I will deliver client images much faster. Period. Also, I neglected the blog last year that I will rectify this year.
Without getting too cheesy...I just want to say that many things will be changing in 2013. I am going to put in the work to make sure of it. Just b awesome. 
Here are our Week 23 – “WINTER” images!

Brr. It's cold in Kansas.
I am super excited for winter this year because I finally ordered La Brisa jackets for the team! We had them embroidered at N Zone Sportswear in Manhattan, KS and I cannot wait to receive it and wear it everywhere!
Brrr. You know those cold Hawaiian winter days. Boots and scarves, ha! Try wearing those with a bikini on the beach without looking like weirdo. No, really, I would love to see someone pull that off. 
Here are our Week 24 – “NUMBERS” images!

If you are a sailor, you can chart this. If not.... you're getting lost.....
In a little over a week, I'll be 31. Crazy how quickly 30 has come and gone especially with the help of loved ones. What an incredible year!
 

Even the license plates have rainbows. I think I might lick the sidewalk...it has to be made of candy in this dream, right?

Here is the entire list of 52 Weeks of Awesomeness!
1    Introduce Yourself

2    Asymmetrical
3    Fragile
4    Junk
5    Labor
6    Freedom
7    Pet Peeves
8    Fall
9    Joy
10    Travel
11    Architecture
12    Silhouette
13    trick or treat
14    Presidential
15    Honor
16    Style
17    Family
18    Motion
19    Inspired by a movie
20    Red
21    Gifts
22    Resolution
23    Winter
24    Numbers
25    Dreams
26    Claustrophobic
27    Gametime
28    Uncomfortable
29    Love
30    Overcome your fear
31    Minimalism
32    Music
33    Green
34    Spring
35    Foolish
36    Off Camera Light
37    Hero
38    Pets
39    Stars
40    Faith
41    Mom
42    Making Food into Art
43    Loss
44    Flora
45    Stranger
46    Dad
47    Summer
48    In the streets
49    Patriotism
50    What do you do for fun?
51    Travel
52    Self Portrait

Help us support an amazing non-profit by purchasing the 2013 La Brisa Calendar of Awesomeness! 100% of profits will be donated to the Friends of the Sunset Zoo organization. All of the images were created by autumn, b and myself and we are pumped to share them with you and raise money for a phenomenal organization that is incredibly sentimental to us!


The 11"x17" calendar is $32.50 and you can purchase it HERE! Thank you so much for helping us, help others!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!