Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The B Family | Joy Session | Nebraska | b

I have been blessed with such a supportive hometown community back in Nebraska. Every time I have a chance to get back to the Cornhusker state, I love to work with as many clients as I can. I was absolutely thrilled when Amber contacted me to set up a Joy Session and ecstatic when she told me we had the opportunity to shoot on a sandbar. (For those of you who didn’t grow up in a land locked state, a sandbar is essentially land extending in to a body of water, and on the Missouri River those sandbars are our beaches.)

Avery and Ryanna were absolutely adorable and I can’t believe that they have grown up so fast. I had a great time with the Bacons and I truly hope you love your photos! Have a fantastic fall and GO BIG RED!

Thank you again for selecting La Brisa to photograph your amazing family. I hope that you LOVE your images and we cannot wait until next time!

You can view more images from their session on the La Brisa Facebook page by clicking HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!