Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Stacy & Nate | Wedding | Lincoln, NE | b

I love that at La Brisa we truly immerse ourselves in a couples’ day. We start with the bride early in the morning and stay for some of the very last slow songs. What I love even more is when our friends and family trust us with such an amazing task.

I have known Stacy and Nate for over four years and each time I see them my life gets just a little bit better. Stacy is always making me laugh…or blush and Nate is a calm, collected and hilarious in his own right. Well, I started with the ladies at Sway in Lincoln, NE and worked our way to the Capitol building. HOLY CRAP do I LOVE shooting there! There were just so many opportunities to make great photographs! Throw in a rockin’ bridal party and incredibly loving family and you’ve got yourself an amazing wedding day.

After the ceremony, I followed Stacy and Nate and their entourage for a little bar crawl and finished the night off with a little unforgettable Karaoke by the bride. “I said NATE, WHAT’S GOIN’ ON!” I love that girl and I love that couple and I loved being a part of their day.

Thank you Stacy and Nate for having me photograph your wedding, I feel blessed that you wanted me to be there.

A HUGE shout out to Cathy Mores of Cathy Mores Photography for driving up from Manhattan, KS to shoot with me. You rock, lady!

Dress Designer - Alfred Angelo
Tuxedo - Tip Top Tux
Ceremony - St. Mary's Church Reception - Apothecary - Ridnour Room
Cake - The Cake Lady (lincolncakelady.com)
Hair - Sway Make Up - Sway
Shoes - Davids Bridal
DJ - Primetime Music and Entertainment
Caterer - Qdoba
Flowers - Flowerworks
tutu's and pettiromper on the flower girls was from Laurie's Tutu Boutique

You can view more images from their session on the La Brisa Facebook page by clicking HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!