Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Yeh Family | Joy/Vacation Session | Baltimore, MD | Chris

Happy last day of August everyone! Less than three months until Christmas (you are welcome)! One aspect that I would LOVE to offer to my clients are vacation and event sessions where I would go with you to an attraction, sporting event, amusement park or getaway and I would photograph your experience. You would not need to worry about taking a camera with you and you would never have to stop what you are doing to take a photo. You can enjoy your experience comprehensively and have some awesome images to show for it. Uncertain of what I mean? Check out these images from my sister’s family’s trip to the aquarium and I think you will have a better understanding of why I want to offer these options to my clients! Plus, I love this family dearly and especially love my adorable nephews! =)

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!