Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Lorene, Nathan & Max | Attraction Session | Alexandria, VA | Chris

When I was in Virginia, I had the pleasure of photographing Lorene, Nathan and their gorgeous television star, Max. Apparently, in Asia, Max was quite the TV commercial star before Lorene and Nathan adopted him. How awesome is that?

On a ridiculously and oppressively hot and humid evening in Alexandria, VA, I met them at their beautiful home for an awesome session. Lorene is quite the interior decorator and so I wanted to showcase her creative signature style in their images. Nathan is absolutely hilarious. Seriously. And Max, well, as you can see, is a total ham for attention and for the camera!

Thank you again for selecting La Brisa to photograph your amazing family. I hope that you LOVE your images and I cannot wait until next time!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!