Friday, July 8, 2011

The Gilley Family | Joy Session | San Diego, CA | Chris

While in San Diego, I had the opportunity to photograph the Gilley family men. They had a mini family reunion in San Diego as one of their brothers had just returned from a deployment in the Middle East. With the incredibly gorgeous clients and the beautiful backdrop of the Pacific Ocean, it would definitely be my fault if the images did not turn out amazing. Seriously. Hopefully I succeeded!

Thank you again for inviting me to photograph your family and I hope that you love the images!

You can view all of the images from their session by going to www.labrisaphotography.com and clicking on “Clients” and “Joy Sessions” or if you are viewing this from your phone, click HERE!









Their beautiful wives.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!