Monday, June 27, 2011

Shauna & Brandon | Attraction Session | Manhattan, KS | Chris

Shauna and Brandon were engaged on the beach in the Bahamas during Crystal and Jay’s incredible wedding. Yes, I was there, but didn’t know or else I would’ve fulfilled one of my goals of photographing an actual proposal! But, they made up for it by booking me for their engagement session and upcoming wedding! =) We started at Kansas State University and then finished up their awesome session at Tuttle Creek State Park. Shauna loves her shoes and she was definitely rocking them out throughout the session. Brandon recently returned home from a deployment and I am so grateful for the opportunity to photograph another soldier’s wedding! I had a blast getting to know them better and seeing how their love just sparkles when they are together.

Thank you again for selecting me to photograph your engagement session! I had an incredible time and I hope you LOVE your images!

You can view all of the images from their session by going to www.labrisaphotography.com and clicking on “Clients” and “Attraction Sessions” or if you are viewing this from your phone, click HERE!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!