Thursday, June 9, 2011

4 Years Ago Today, I...

4 years ago today, I married the love of my life.
4 years ago today, I married the person who opened my heart to Christ.
4 years ago today, I married the best thing that has ever happened to me.
4 years ago today, I married the most beautiful, considerate and thoughtful woman ever.
4 years ago today, I married someone who saw me as me.
4 years ago today, I married someone who will always love me completely.
4 years ago today, I married someone who I love more and more everyday.
4 years ago today, I married someone who encouraged, supported and pushed me to pursue La Brisa.
4 years ago today, I married my Brisa.

I would not be the man I am today without her. Happy Anniversary to us!

Let me take you back to our wedding, four years ago today. All images courtesy of Sargeant Photography.

Didn’t she look GORGEOUS?

This is when I saw her for the first time and I thought I was going to poop in my pants! On a sidenote, look how skinny I was! Whoa!

I wanted my sisters to be groomswomen. Brisa found these amazing dresses for them to wear and it was absolutely perfect.

My sisters and brothers-in-law lead the worship music and that meant the world to me.

My dad presided over our first communion as husband and wife.

One of my favorite moments of every wedding I photograph. The moment during the recessional when the bride and groom look at each other in pure glee.

Our awesome wedding party!

boom.

"Love never ends." - 1 Corinthians 13:8



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!