Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! Oftentimes with my faith, worship music is how I emotionally understand and literally interpret God's message. In church this morning, they played Matt Maher's "Christ is Risen" and I think it perfectly reflects the powerful impact of today. The following lyrics from the chorus have been playing in my mind over and over again and I wanted to share them with you.

Christ is risen from the dead
Trampling over death by death
Come awake, come awake
Come and rise up from the grave

Today, the only image that I can think of, on this beautiful Easter day, is this photograph from our recent trip to Hawaii. This was by far the most beautiful sunrise I have ever witnessed and all I can see is God's love for us. Happy Easter everyone! =)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!