Friday, September 17, 2010

Alison | Style Session | Manhattan, KS | Brandi

Hi all! I'm still alive! I just wanted to take a brief moment to thank everyone for the prayers, well wishes and gifts over the past week as I recover from having my gallbladder removed! I am feeling much much better and will be back blogging, shooting and more next week! - Chris

Please join us in welcoming Alison as one of our gorgeous 2011 Seniors! Hope you have the best senior year ever! Thank you so much for selecting La Brisa Photography for your senior portraits!















































Are you on Facebook? Of course you are! Check out the La Brisa Photography Fan Page to view the latest teasers, helpful articles and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!