Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mi Familia

If you've been following this blog for any length of time, you know all too well how much I adore my family. They always come first, always. Well, it's been quite a blessing to live so close to my sister over the past 7 months or so because I have been able to take a TON of pictures of her first born son, Matthias! This past weekend, Matty celebrated his 1st birthday and it was such a joyous occasion! His grandparents from California, flew all the way across the country for the event and we had an awesome weekend of wonderful food, conversations and laughter! Here are a few pictures of my nephew growing up quicker than any of us ever imagined! =)


I love the endearing moments when he is with his mommy

Grandma feeding Matty while his parents got some well-deserved rest

He has SUCH an adventurous personality!

Father and son

And again...

Can't believe he is walking already!


He's getting a little big for grandpa!

Happy Birthday little man!

Who needs ET? Nothing like phoning home with great grandma!

Cupcake time!



Happy family!

Matty + 1st cupcake = Happiness OVERLOAD

Matty was happy to share with his favorite doggy, Genius!

Matty's mommy bought him some special outfits for his birthday!

Check out this lady's man! 

Gap Kids? I hear them calling!

Gotta love ceiling fans


5 comments:

  1. These have to be some of the cutest pictures ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, that outfit is so stinking cute!!!! adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! So sweet!!! Love the face-plant picture lol :P and that last one is just awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm pretty sure that picture #15 is the best family shot...ever.

    and yeah - i'm gonna need to put my girls away...if i have them...because little man is just too cute for words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks all! i love this family and my oldest nephew! He just melts my heart! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!