Monday, January 11, 2010

A Big Thank You!

As stated in my end of the year blog post, I have had the distinguished honor of having an amazing collection of photographers assist/join me for workshops, portrait sessions and weddings over the past year and I really want to showcase their phenomenal work! I am incredibly grateful to all of them for allowing me to "give back" in various ways with my photography. With this being more of a transitional year, I am super excited about building deeper relationships with all of these fantastic photographers and helping them anyway that I can with however I can and then developing new relationships in Houston! Thanks again everyone for helping me be a better photographer!

Onto the photographers! On very short notice, I asked if they could send me a few of their favorite pictures that they've taken either through an APW, portrait session or wedding with me or from their own sessions so that I can share with you their awesomeness! Definitely click on the link of their photography names so you can follow their blogs to check out their recent work and to contact them for a session!

A. Staats Photography - Wamego, KS
From APW III
One of Amanda's favorites!

From APW IV



One of Amanda's favorites!



Cathy Mores Photography - Manhattan, KS

ELS Photography - Manhattan, KS
One of Eric's favorites!



J Grogg Photography - Manhattan, KS
From APW VII
One of Jill's favorites!



Kim Kravitz Photography - Junction City, KS
From APW VI
A behind the scenes of yours truly in action and Brandi modeling! Thanks kim!

Quick side note, I didn't know Brandi until she attended one of the APWs! Random, but fun, right?
One of Brandi's favorites!
Another one of Brandi's favorites!

LS Photography - Manhattan, KS
One of Lauren's favorites!



From APW V
From APW V

Michelle Haskell Photography - Manhattan/Kansas City - KS/MO
From APW IV
One of Michelle's favorites!



From APW VII
One of Ruth's favorites!

Ryan Edick Photography - Manhattan, KS

Trisha B. Photography - Olathe, KS
From APW V
From APW VI








1 comment:

  1. beautiful pictures from outstanding photographers! i look forward to building more relationships this year and finding friends in new places like you, chris!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!