Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Photography for a Cause ~ UPDATE

Hey all!


I wanted to give you a quick update of how my Photography for a Cause project is going so far. As of this morning, you all have donated $144 to the Boys & Girls Club of Manhattan and the Manhattan Red Cross!!! During this difficult economic time, I thank everyone who has ordered photos or who has given directly to their local charities! You rock! Thank you again so much for your support! 

For those of you who are not aware, for the month of April, I am evenly donating all print sale profits of my Kansas collection photographs to local charities. You can view the pictures at this link: Photography for a Cause!

Special thanks to Scott Bean an absolutely AMAZING landscape photographer for spreading awareness of my project through his blog! :)

Here is a photography available for sale in the Pillsbury Crossing gallery:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!