Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Photography for a Cause - My BIG Announcement!

I have said this many times before because it is by far my biggest goal with my photography and that is finding ways to give back. Give back to those less fortunate than me. To those who have suffered a catastrophe or to those who did not have a mentor as a youth. I want to give back because I feel extremely blessed with the gift of photography. That is why I developed a project called “Photography for a Cause.” Here is my way of giving back. Over the past couple of years, I have taken a variety of documentary and landscape photos of the beauty of Kansas and I want to share them with all of you. If there is one picture that you really like, I encourage you to purchase it for yourself, for a loved one or as a way to decorate your home or office!
All the profits from these professional print orders will be evenly donated to the Manhattan Red Cross and the Boys & Girls Club of Manhattan. For the month of April, you will be able to purchase any of the pictures and ship them directly to your desired location.  At the end of the month, I will (hopefully) write a substantial check to both of these amazing non-profit organizations to give back to the community that has treated my wife and me so well!
If there are any areas of Kansas that you would recommend to photography, please let me know! I will add new pictures and new galleries throughout the month so please keep checking back! Also, every day I will show a featured picture on my blog as a reminder J
I hope that you find the print prices to reflect my understanding of the current recession and that they will allow you to contribute to these two amazing agencies!
Here are the prices and photos from each of their respective galleries. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. You can view all of the pictures by going to my client site: www.labrisaphotography.smugmug.com and clicking on Photography for a Cause. Thank you in advance for your support! :)
Prices for Matte and Metallic Prints
4x6 = $5
5x7 = $7.50
8x10 = $12.50
8x12 = $15
10x20 = $20
11x14 = $20
12x18 = $30
16x20 = $40
16x24 = $45
20x30 = $50
24x30 = $60
24x36 = $75
Prices for Gallery Canvas Wraps
16x20 = $150
16x24 = $175
20x30 = $200
24x30 = $225
24x36 = $250
Kansas Landscapes
Kansas Outdoors
Kansas State University
Kansas Sunsets
Kansas Ice Storm
Pillsbury Crossing ~ Riley County, KS
Kansas Tornado Damage
Tuttle Creek State Park Sunrise
Aggieville ~ Manhattan, KS
Kansas Storms

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work, Chris! BTW, Pillsbury Crossing is in Wabaunsee County...LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!