Monday, February 9, 2009

HOPE

I don't know the McClenahans, but I know people who do and after reading about their struggles and their tragic loss, I dare anyone to not be moved...to tears.  What amazes me about the McClenahans is their absolute strength in their faith under all circumstances and their unwavering acceptance of all things. During a time of sadness and weakness, I am overwhelmed by their godliness. Moreover, the support and compassion by their friends and complete strangers truly reinforces the importance and necessity of relationships and community. 

For instance, my friends at Two Seconds Away have shifted their original programming in order to honor the McLenahans with this tribute song.

My thoughts and prayers are with the McClenahans and I hope that everyone can learn from their strength and amazing faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!